For when immediate technical assistance is required
PC HomeCall can connect to your computer remotely, giving you access to assistance within minutes, not hours or days.
Once you have granted us permission to take over your PC, we will be able to fix everything as if someone were sitting in front of your computer. Remote support allows us to view your computer screen and control your mouse and keyboard to securely fix most computer and network problems through the internet. You can even watch your screen and learn how it is being done as your problem is quickly fixed.
We’re able to solve most of your computer problems remotely including:
- Tune up your PC, making it start and run faster.
- Locate and remove viruses and install and configure anti virus software.
- Stop pop ups, remove adware/spyware and install/configure anti spyware software.
- Fix email and software problems.
- Troubleshoot home or office networks.
- Password recovery.
- Configure devices such as printers, MP3 players and scanners.
- Backup mobile phone data.
- Perform standard maintenance, Windows updates/patches.
- Install and configure new software and hardware.
- Assist in data back up processes, transferring data from one PC to another.
- Set up secure wireless networks.
- Assess your network security and make suggestions on how to improve your security.
- Fix error messages or frozen screens and much more!